Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What, you're still here?

Oh hey guys.  I've been off climbing Mt. Everest.  While running a marathon.  After saving a child from a burning building.  Er, ah...OK, you forced it out of me.  I forgot my password.  And then tried to reset it. And then forgot it again.  What can I say?  I have short arms.

What have you been up to?  Me, I've just been hanging out.  Living life.  Keeping busy.  Driving peeps to school, basketball, gymnastics, you know, the usual.  Alright, alright, really I've been hauling people around to those things between watching Top Gear, Real Housewives of Anywhere, Southland (OMG people, such. a. good. show) and playing Diner Dash. 

Anyway, hope you're all well!  I'll be trying to chat it up again soon.
Hugs and kisses for Valentine's Day,
April

2 comments: