Monday, August 17, 2009

What is wrong with me?? Part Two

Well, that didn't work well at all. I really need more will power.

Just caught myself browsing the Costco online book store--in the juvenile section. Oh the humanity! No judging, you hear me?!

If you happen to see me tomorrow (gulp, today) please remind me that I'm not 13, that I have to work for a living, that Robert Pattenson is really not Edward--not to mention that while he IS dreamy, Edward still is a vampire-not really the kind of guy you want to bring home to mother if you get my drift. Oh, and please nudge me if you catch me sleeping at my desk.

You're all really just too kind!

1 comment:

  1. Also, you are married. There's that too.

    The books are good escapism. You can't fault them for that. I would like to meet the person who can read non-fiction all the time without a break, because it just isn't possible.

    ReplyDelete